Welcome to Lancaster County Career and Technology Center
Thank you for choosing us to help you further your education and work-ready status.
Please note the following:
- In order to be eligible for admission, a student must:
- Reside within a participating school district and be enrolled in its school system or a nonpublic secondary school following Pennsylvania Department of Education guidelines on student access to Career and Technical Education.
- Returning students should be using the Returning Student Application.
- Adults should NOT be completing this application. It is for high school students only. Adults please click here to apply for an high school program.
All parts of the application must be complete to submit the application.
You will need the following information to complete your application:
- High School Student School ID Number
- Parent present to sign consent for you to attend the CTC
- Name of a teacher whose class you are currently enrolled in or have completed to provide a recommendation for you.
Please review the LCCTC Program Guide at https://lancasterctc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/2023-2024-Program-Guide.pdf to review programs to ensure you are applying for the perfect program for you.
The Lancaster County Career & Technology Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities. Career and technical education program offerings include: healthcare; public safety; consumer services; transportation, construction, advanced manufacturing, visual communications; and culinary arts. Admission criteria is available and can be found on the Lancaster County Career & Technology Center website. Inquiries may be directed to the Supervisor of Student Services and Title IX Coordinator or the Section 504 Coordinator at 1730 Hans Herr Drive, Willow Street, PA 17584 or 717-464-7050.
For information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the rights of an individual with a disability, our obligations under ADA, or grievance procedures, contact the Business Manager and ADA Coordinator, 1730 Hans Herr Drive, Willow Street, PA 17584. Telephone: 717-464-7050.
For inquiries regarding other nondiscriminatory policies and programs, or for information regarding services, activities, programs and facilities that are accessible to and usable by both disabled persons and national origin minority persons who lack English language skills, contact the Supervisor of Student Services and Coordinator for Title VI, Title IX and Section 504 1730 Hans Herr Drive, Willow Street, PA 17584. Telephone: 717-464-7050.